Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thing 10

Delicious is a useful tool on many levels. It was simple to set up and seems to be easy to edit. At work I use at least three different computers and I have different Favorites lists on each. This tool will help me consolodate them so I can use them at any computer. I can see how this could be useful for research so you can keep a readily available list of resource you hav or may use. It also makes other researchers' sites avilable if they use Delicious, make them available & tag them appropriately. Even though our Library has a link on its home page to "Great Websites", by putting them in a Delicious account it could make them accessible to more people than just our patrons. It could introduce many more people to our web site and all it offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment